A quick look at the timeline below shows just how fast technology moves.
And, even though M.O.L.E.®s have a long life expectancy, they also need to be upgraded to address technology dynamics. Is your M.O.L.E.® reaching retirement age? If so, and you've been thinking about a new SuperM.O.L.E.® Gold 2 to replace that old oven M.O.L.E.®, BakeWATCH® will make it worth your while. Send your old profiler to the home of the M.O.L.E.® and we'll give you $1,200 towards the list price of a 6-channel SuperM.O.L.E.® Gold 2 kit when you send us your old, single profile memory, serial interface SuperM.O.L.E.® Gold!
10 Great Reasons to Upgrade
- Direct USB to PC communications & charging - no adapters to lose
- Separate power and record buttons for simplicity and data assurance
- Multiple run memory - starting a new profile does not erase previous data
- Superior LiPo battery technology provides a single-run charge in 15 minutes
- Input sensor LED's monitor ready-to-go status for no wasted runs
- New electronics chip set means longer service support - SuperM.O.L.E.® Gold classic went obsolete in 2011
- New Thermal Barrier and Thermocouples to protect the M.O.L.E. & your data
- Currently supported M.O.L.E.® MAP Software features the Breadometer® Environment with automatic S-Curve Calculator - for more in-depth analysis that saves you time & money
- Compatibility with Windows 10 and prior Windows versions
- Compatibility with existing MDM profile libraries
Learn more about BakeWATCH